From the 18th to 21st of September Antwerp is the place to be.
The INSPIRE Conference 2018 allows you to maximise your time and marketing investments whilst receiving immediate feedback on your services and (new) products from the relevant stakeholders.
The participants are:
- environmental stakeholders
- public and private sector users
- providers and managers of spatial data
- providers of geospatial technology
- application developers
- stakeholders from technical standard organisations
- stakeholders from EU level agencies
- stakeholders from international organisations
- stakeholders from global geospatial infrastructure frameworks and initiatives outside the EU
- stakeholders from research institutions, academic sector and students
Networking is guaranteed!
The conference has been designed in a way that all participants and activities orbit around the Technical exhibition. The cooperation partners and exhibitors will be permanently in touch with all attendees and speakers. Coffee and lunch breaks will be at the exhibition area. Coffee and lunch breaks are included in the conference fee and therefore all attendants will be around the commercial stands at coffee breaks and lunch time.
The presence of a large professional audience opens up space for a great set of marketing opportunities providing excellent exposure to both cooperation partners and exhibitors prior to and during the conference.
Antwerp has its own international airport, is close to Brussels and it is easily reached from the major European capitals by high-speed rail connections.
The Conference Organising Committee has developed a marketing and communication strategy which will ensure that the INSPIRE Conference 2018 will be continually promoted. The Official conference website, online marketing tools and direct marketing tools will be applied to ensure regular communication with the professional community starting now until long after the last attendees have left the conference!
Please note: The detailed price list for the renting of screens etc will be available soon