- News 19-Jun-2014: OGC and Joint Research Centre to collaborate on standards for geospatial interoperability
- News 17-Jun-2014: INSPIRE Public Consultation 2014 - Report of Findings
- News 16-May-2014: INSPIRE 2014 Conference, Aalborg, Denmark, 16-20 June 2014 is only a month...
- News 01-Apr-2014: Unanimous consent for Spatial Data Services IR
- News 07-Mar-2014: INSPIRE Conference 2014: Registration now open
- News 13-Dec-2013: Annex II+III amendment to Implementing Rules on the interoperability of spatial data...
Results of the consultation: Comments and resolution
A spreadsheet which includes all comments received during the public stakeholder consultation on the Annex II+III data specifications v2.0 between June and October 2011 has been published on the INSPIRE site. All the comments have been taken into account by the Thematic Working Groups (TWGs) in the preparation of v3.0 of the data specifications. Please note that the answers provided in the table below have been compiled over a period of several months by a number of different experts in the TWGs, the Data specifications Drafting Team and at JRC, and that several further consultations with Member States and Commission services have taken place in the meantime. If you discover any inconsistencies or have any further questions on how your comment was considered in the data specifications or Implementing Rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents under consultation
- Data Specification on Area management/restriction/regulation zones and reporting units – Draft Guidelines
- Data Specification on Atmospheric Conditions and Meteorological Geographical Features – Draft Guidelines
- Guidelines for the use of Observations & Measurements and Sensor Web Enablement-related standards in INSPIRE Annex II and III data specification development
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 1089/2010 of 23 November 2010 implementing Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards interoperability of spatial data sets and services
- COMMISSION REGULATION amending Regulation 1089/2010 as regards interoperability of spatial data sets and services