- News 10-Nov-2014: Mid-term evaluation report on INSPIRE implementation published
- News 16-Oct-2014: MIG sub-groups on metadata and validation & conformity testing to kick off
- News 07-Oct-2014: Call for expression of interest for individual experts and organizations to participate...
- News 29-Sep-2014: New release of INSPIRE registry service
- News 22-Aug-2014: INSPIRE Call for Facilitators – Thematic Clusters
- News 07-Aug-2014: INSPIRE-GWF 2015: Call for abstracts
- News 21-Jul-2014: Testing the new INSPIRE registry, registers and Re3gistry software
Each year a European INSPIRE conference is held to provides a forum for stakeholders from government, academia and industry to hear about and discuss the latest developments of the INSPIRE Directive.
This conference provides an excellent opportunity to present Europe's INSPIRE Directive to the community and hear about the developments in National SDIs.
The conferences are organised through a series of plenary sessions addressing common policy issues, and parallel sessions and workshops focusing in particular on applications and implementations of SDIs, research issues and new and evolving technologies and applications.
The 9th INSPIRE Conference will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, 25-29 May 2015
Click here to visit the 2015 INSPIRE Conference Site
Past Conferences and EC GI & GIS workshops
- 2014 8th INSPIRE Conference, Aalborg, Denmark
- 2013 7th INSPIRE Conference, Florence, Italy
- 2012 6th INSPIRE Conference, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2011 5th INSPIRE Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2010 4th INSPIRE Conference, Krakow.
- 2009 3rd INSPIRE Conference, GSDI/INSPIRE:Building SDI Bridges to Address Global Challenges
- 2008 2nd INSPIRE Conference, INSPIRE:Implementation and Beyond
- 2007 1st INSPIRE Conference, ESDI for the Environment
- 2006 ESDI:From Inspiration to Implementation
- 2005 ESDI: Setting the Framework
- 2004 ESDI: The State of the Art
- 2003 ESDI: Serving the User
- 2002 ESDI: A Work in Progress
- 2001 EGII: Managing the Mosaic
- 2000 The Spatial Information Society, Shaping the Future
- 1999 5th EC GI & GIS Workshop