- News 19-Jun-2014: OGC and Joint Research Centre to collaborate on standards for geospatial interoperability
- News 17-Jun-2014: INSPIRE Public Consultation 2014 - Report of Findings
- News 16-May-2014: INSPIRE 2014 Conference, Aalborg, Denmark, 16-20 June 2014 is only a month...
- News 01-Apr-2014: Unanimous consent for Spatial Data Services IR
- News 07-Mar-2014: INSPIRE Conference 2014: Registration now open
- News 13-Dec-2013: Annex II+III amendment to Implementing Rules on the interoperability of spatial data...
Spatial Data Infrastructures in Europe : State of play 2011
The 6th edition of the State of Play reports covers the period 2010 - 2011.
As for the previous editions, the objective of these reports is to describe, analyse and assess the status of National SDIs, this time for 34 countries in Europe.
Feedback is most welcome.
The 2011 update summary report, includes an overview of indicators and change table. Furthermore a detailed survey 2011 aimed at collecting more quantitative and qualitative information on several legal, organisational and economic aspects of INSPIRE & NSDI implementation.
The views expressed in the documents may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
|Reports for other years|
|The 2010 final country reports.|
|The 2007 final country reports.|
|The 2006 final country reports.|
|The 2005 final country reports.|
|The 2004 final country reports.|