- News 16-Oct-2014: MIG sub-groups on metadata and validation & conformity testing to kick off
- News 07-Oct-2014: Call for expression of interest for individual experts and organizations to participate...
- News 29-Sep-2014: New release of INSPIRE registry service
- News 22-Aug-2014: INSPIRE Call for Facilitators – Thematic Clusters
- News 07-Aug-2014: INSPIRE-GWF 2015: Call for abstracts
- News 21-Jul-2014: Testing the new INSPIRE registry, registers and Re3gistry software
Spatial Data Infrastructures in Europe : State of play 2011
The 6th edition of the State of Play reports covers the period 2010 - 2011.
As for the previous editions, the objective of these reports is to describe, analyse and assess the status of National SDIs, this time for 34 countries in Europe.
Feedback is most welcome.
The 2011 update summary report, includes an overview of indicators and change table. Furthermore a detailed survey 2011 aimed at collecting more quantitative and qualitative information on several legal, organisational and economic aspects of INSPIRE & NSDI implementation.
The views expressed in the documents may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.
|Reports for other years|
|The 2010 final country reports.|
|The 2007 final country reports.|
|The 2006 final country reports.|
|The 2005 final country reports.|
|The 2004 final country reports.|