The INSPIRE Thematic Clusters on-line collaboration platform was set up with the objective of supporting INSPIRE implementation in the Member States.
All infrastructures, and INSPIRE is no exception, require maintenance and evolution. The experience gained during the development of the Technical Guidelines as well as lessons learned by implementing the infrastructure, especially in thematic domains, need to be shared to optimise performance of the infrastructure to meet policy objectives and to increase its usability within thematic domains. To aid this further evolution of INSPIRE and to help embed it in technical practices within a range of communities, on-line collaboration thematic platforms have be set up for sharing theme-specific experiences.
- Environmental Monitoring and Observations Cluster
- Topographic and Cadastral Reference Data
- Land Cover and Land Use Cluster
- Elevation, Orthoimagery, Reference Systems, Geographical Grids
- Earth Science Cluster
- Facilities, Utilities and Public Services
- Marine and Atmosphere Cluster
- Biodiversity and Management Areas
- Statistical Cluster
This platform builds upon the INSPIRE Forum content and software and is a single entry point for INSPIRE implementers and users to share experiences, best practices, raise questions and resolve issues in their thematic domains.