Improve accessibility and readability of TG
Some of the INSPIRE TGs are difficult to follow for practitioners “on the workfloor”.
Proposed change or action:
Elaborate proposals on how to re-organise and/or better present the INSPIRE TG (for all INSPIRE components) and/or how they could be supplemented with other useful documents, e.g. by
- reducing choices in TG
- providing simple reference implementations
- developing step-by-step instructions
- collecting and sharing INSPIRE guidelines and best practices from MS and research projects
- clarifying which skill sets are required to read different INSPIRE documents
- Create a “document team” as a MIG sub-group with members from the MIG and (if necessary) the pool of experts
- Lead|JRC, EEA (Christian Ansorge)
- Participants: Experts from the pool of experts (PoE), UK (John Dixon), SE (Helen Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org), ES
- Proposals on how to re-organise and/or better present the INSPIRE TG and/or how they could be supplemented with other useful documents.
- Updated and/or additional TGs.
- JRC institutional / competitive budget
- MS funding
- Competitive projects (FP7 & Horizon 2020)