Building INSPIRE View and Download services in the mentioned projects for different authorities in Romania, responsible with the INSPIRE Directive Implementation. The network services are implemented for the following INSPIRE Data Themes: Administrative Units, Cadastral Parcels, Hydrography, Transportation Network and Geographical Names.
INSPIRE applications and software components Expertise:
National Geoportals: Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal (http://www.geoportal.gov.ro) based on Esri GeoPortal Server; Romanian government’s Topographic Military Directorate (DTM) Geoportal (https://portal.geomil.ro) based on Esri Portal for ArcGIS technology.
Value-added services and applications: A series of SEIS (Shared Environmental Information Systems based on similar software components – Geoportals for Conservation/Environment, Web Mapping Applications, Web Services for Biodiversity Monitoring, having as beneficiary different stakeholders in Romania, mainly Environment Institutions (Parks and Protected Areas Administrations, National Environment Agencies, NGOs, etc.).
Implementations based on the following main software components Expertise: ArcGIS Platform: ArcGIS for Desktop, ArcGIS Enterprise – Portal for ArcGIS, Geoportal Server, ArcGIS for INSPIRE as a complete solution for implementing INSPIRE Directive integrating INSPIRE geodatabase complex schemas built on INSPIRE UMLs and the mecanisms for configuring the INSPIRE network services and metadata, ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension based on FME, as the main component for data harmonization through complex ETL tools.
Cost-benefit considerations Expertise:
Expertise in the technical performance measurement and evaluation of the key performance indicators related to INSPIRE Network Services and applications (hardware and software components), gained through a series of implementations in Romania.
Expertise in using Esri Capacity Planning Tools in designing system architectures that support INSPIRE specific requirements and spatial data infrastructure needs.
Data and service sharing Expertise:
- Supporting the INSPIRE Directive technical implementation in Romania, by the development and deployment of the Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal even since 2010. (http://www.geoportal.gov.ro/Geoportal_INIS/catalog/main/home.page).
- Building the infrastracture that allows spatial datasets and services sharing and dissemination through the National INSPIRE Geoportal.
- Building a series of SEIS (Shared Environmental Information Systems) that facilitates data and service sharing and dissemination.
Solid expertise gained through a series of implementations of INSPIRE Directive in Romania, including the development of complex ETL tools for the data harmonization, using ArcGIS Data Interoperability.
▪ Data Harmonization Services for INSPIRE Directive implementation (Natural Risk Zones) and integration of web services in Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal
▪ Data Harmonization Services for INSPIRE Directive implementation (Hydrographic Network) and integration of web services in Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal
Beneficiary: ANAR ('Romanian Waters' National Administration)
▪ Data Harmonization Services for INSPIRE Directive implementation (Road Transport Network) and integration of web services in Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal
Beneficiary: CNAIR (National Company for Road Infrastructure Administration)
▪ Data Harmonization Services for INSPIRE Directive implementation (Air Transport Network) and integration of web services in Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal
Beneficiary: ROMATSA (Romanian Air Traffic Services Administration, Romania)
▪ Migration and integration services of two national spatial databases TOPRO5 and E-Terra in Romanian INSPIRE Geoportal, as well as view, download and transformation services compliant with INSPIRE Directive requirements (implementation for Annex I – Hydrography, Transportation, Administrative Units, Geographical Names), Cadastral Parcels, Coordinate Reference
Systems, Geographical Grid Systems.
Beneficiary: ANCPI (National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration, Romania)
▪ Romanian government’s Topographic Military Directorate (DTM) spatial data infrastructure (SDI) including the DTM Geoportal Development
▪ Implementing a spatial data infrastructure (SDI) for Conservation and Environment Protection.
Beneficiary: Different stakeholders in Romania, mainly Environment Institutions (Parks and Protected Areas Administrations, National Environment Agencies, NGOs, etc.).