- Development and product management for a scalable, integrated INSPIRE Software as a Service Solution (hale connect) which currently operates more than 1.200 data sets
- Development and provision of a coordinate and schema transformation service (part of hale connect)
- Configuration of geoserver and deegree services
- Configuration of INSPIRE compliant styling
INSPIRE applications and software components Expertise:
- Development of the Feature Explorer / Linked Maps framework for direct visualisation and analysis of complex spatial data models, e.g. for geohazard applications
- My company continoulsy communicates both the WHY and the HOW of INSPIRE.
- I have also contributed to "official" outreach materials of INSPIRE, such as the video on INSPIRE extensions.
- I have been a presenter at 8 INSPIRE conference with a total of more than 30 presentations and workshops.
- At the INSPIRE Helsinki event, I have been invited to hold the keynote.
Cost-benefit considerations Expertise:
- I have done detailed cost benefits analysis for our own business model
- I have done detailed analysis on the costs of setting up and maintining network services, and have published articles and held presentations at GWF and INSPIRE on the topic.
Cross-cutting technical issues and INSPIRE architecture Expertise:
- Maintenance of the GDI-DE registry
- Operation of an ETF instance and generation/edting of ETS
- Operation of several clusters for INSPIRE network services
- Original developer of the hale studio ETL framework, which has been specifically designed to suport INSPIRE data specifications
- Implemented hundreds of INSPIRE interoperable data sets in between 2011 and 2019 based on a wide range of themes and data sources
- Editor of the GeoJSON Encoding Rule for INSPIRE
- Editor of the "INSPIRE Extensions" methodology and registry
- Developed best practices for IDs, Identifiers, InspireIds