- Design and development of a metasearch enhanced crawler for automatic collection of OGC
services and related GI resources available on the Internet.
- Deployment, configuration and development of geospatial ICT solutions from back-end databases to
- Development of data access services based on OGC standards and Linked Data principles.
- INSPIRE Discovery and View services testing from EU member states.
- INSPIRE Discovery and View services API schemas development.
- GEOSS Component and Service Registry, Clearinghouses testing.
- GEOSS Geo Web Portals testing.
INSPIRE applications and software components Expertise:
- Allow uploading and documenting newly collected field measurement data within a geospatial
content management system.
- Development of a metadata management tool based on Drupal CMS – EnvEurope DEIMS system.
- Development of INSPIRE data visualization and provision web and mobile apps.
- Small apps developed during geo hackathons (e.g. DanubeHack I and II).
Cross-cutting technical issues and INSPIRE architecture Expertise:
- Overall system architecture design regarding the related international and European initiatives
(GEOSS, SEIS) and directives (INSPIRE);
- Installation and configuration of a generic and domain specific enablers in the cloud infrastructure of
the University of Zagreb and University in Brno.
- Dataset and related metadata models adoption for the needs of ECOPOTENTIAL project and
INSPIRE requirements defined in dataset metadata regulation and relevant data theme specification.
- Research site and related metadata models crosswalk to the INSPIRE Environmental Monitoring
Facilities data model XML application schemas: harmonization, design and implementation.