European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Towards an improved code list for Supplementary Regulation

• General

The INSPIRE Community Forum is now part of the INSPIRE helpdesk system, based on GitHub (https://github.com/INSPIRE-MIF), so please start there any new discussions.

The current platform will remain available in read only mode in its current form and URL address until 31/01/2021, then its content will be archived and then published in a different URL which will be announced when it becomes available.

Dear all,

According to Recommendation 9 in the LU data specification, the code list for SupplementaryRegulation (see annex C) is a first draft. It is recommended that Member states start the process of mapping their national code list with the proposed one and that a working party is established at the European level to make progress towards an improved European code list for supplementary regulations (HSRCL).

Do you have any new to share releted to this issue from projects or activities within your country/institute?

Kind regards,

Lena

• Lena Hallin-Pihlatie

By Lena Hallin-Pihlatie

Hi,

To my knowledge there isn't any progress in making an improved code list for Supplementary regulations (HSRCL)  for spatial plans in Europe. As far as I know there has not been a  "working party" established according to Recommendation 9 of the LU data specification. Please let me know if there has been some progress that I'm not aware of.

I cannot either recall that MS would have reported on problems or made suggestions regarding the HSRCL code list of the LU DS annex C to this discussion forum. I would therefore draw the conclusion, that the code list is somewhat ok and that there isn't at least an urgent need to develop it further in a joint, systematic way. It may of course be that data providers have decided to use other values anyway as its extendable. 

The values that one is encouraged to use in the first place can be found here: https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/codelist/SupplementaryRegulationValue

I plan to close this discussion topics if there aren't any objections or new input by Friday 18th December 2020.

Kind regards,

Lena

This discussion is closed.

This discussion is closed and is not accepting new comments.

Land Cover & Use

Land Cover & Use

Join this group to share your knowledge, learn and collaborate in solving issues related to the Land Cover and Land Use themes