European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Examples of best practice in theme PF?

Hernán DE ANGELIS
By Hernán DE ANGELIS Replies (3)

Dear colleagues,

I am interested in having a look at examples of view or download services for theme PF that can be considered good practice, or that can be considered fully compliant with the implementing rules. I have done a cursory search at the Inspire Geoportal without success and, while I will continue searching, I will appreciate if someone could post a link to such a service in case it exists. In particular, services that also have a close connection to the Industrial Emissions Directive are much appreciated.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Hernán

• Hernán DE ANGELIS

By Hernán DE ANGELIS

Dear colleagues,

Sorry for reposting this same question. 

I am interested in looking at examples of view or download services for theme PF (Production and Industrial Facilities) that can be considered good practice, particularly those that that can be considered fully compliant with the implementing rules. I have searched the Inspire Geoportal without success, so I will appreciate if someone could post a link to such a service in case it exists. I am particularly interested in services that have a close connection to the Industrial Emissions Directive (IED).

Best regards and thanks in advance,

Hernán

• Angel LOPEZ ALOS

By Angel LOPEZ ALOS

Dear Hernan,

There were some open innitiatives and thoughts around PRTR datasets but unfortunatly I am not personally aware of real implementation scenarios already compliant and accesible.

If you are in position to share your expectations and concerns in order to go ahead with your own implementation, we could support you and make of your service the example you are looking for.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

Angel

• Hernán DE ANGELIS

By Hernán DE ANGELIS

Thanks for your reply, Angel. We are currently working on a national register for industrial facilities that must comply with many directives and requirements, both national and European, including Inspire. We are still in an early phase and I was therefore curious about how others had implemented the PF theme. Will post an update when we have something worth showing!

Best regards

Hernán

Facilities & Utilities, Public Services

Facilities & Utilities, Public Services

Covers a broad set of facilities, installations, networks and constructions supporting economic activities and public services