European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-Data-provision-distribution"

• General

The INSPIRE Community Forum is now part of the INSPIRE helpdesk system, based on GitHub (https://github.com/INSPIRE-MIF), so please start there any new discussions.

The current platform will remain available in read only mode in its current form and URL address until 31/01/2021, then its content will be archived and then published in a different URL which will be announced when it becomes available.

Tags

• Sylvain GRELLET

Workshop FOSS4G-EU 'GML application schema made easy in GDAL/OGR and QGIS ' in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

Dear all, Some of you are already aware of the work we have been carrying out with the EEA on the addition of app-schema handling within GDAL/OGR and its reuse by QGIS 3. If not, you can learn more from that presentation. We will be having a workshop at the next FOSS4G-EU mid-July (https:/...

Tags: QGIS, GDAL, TC-SW-Tools, TC-GML, TC-Data-and-service-sharing, TC-Network-services, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Application

Last updated

• MORENO Yohann

example of EMF file GML? in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

Is it possible to have an example of gml file of EMF? Thank you in advance    

Tags: TC-EF, TC-GML, TC-Air, TC-Encoding, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Good-practice, TC-Implementation-example

Last updated

• Christian ANSORGE

INSPIRE ID in the observation object in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

Hej, Quick questions looking at the UML of O&M. I guess that those more deeply into O&M will have a explanation for it. :-) 1) Looking at the EMF Model and schema I wonder why there is no INSPIRE Identifier (External object identifier) on the Observation object? Would make sense to ...

Tags: TC-O_M, TC-Referencing, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-EF, TC-Schema

Last updated

• Katharina SCHLEIDT

Practicing Practical INSPIRE - WS Materials in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

Dear all, our workshop on Practicing Practical INSPIRE today was a great success, thanks to all who participated. Since we are not sure if and when the WS presentations will be made available, I'm providing preliminary links here: Practicing Practical INSPIRE - Main presentation: ...

Tags: TC-Data-and-service-sharing, TC-Network-services, TC-Referencing, TC-O_M, TC-GML, TC-WFS, TC-SOS, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Standardization, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Implementation-example

Last updated

• Mirosław MIGACZ

PD implementing rules issues in the group Statistics & Health

Dear all, Please find below an excerpt from the Commission Regulation (EU) No 1089/2010 of 23 November 2010 implementing Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards interoperability of spatial data sets and services with PD implementing rules. Please ha...

Tags: TC-PD, TC-IR, TC-Issue, TC-Change-request, TC-Encoding, TC-Schema, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Data-modelling, TC-On-going, TC-Statistics, TC-Statistics_Health

Last updated

• Pierre JAMAGNE

Validation of population distribution gml file at Statistics Belgium in the group Statistics & Health

Hi, At statistics Belgium, we are now reviewing/validating with NGI the gml files we have produced on population distribution. My reviewer says the way my data are structured, they should go in several gml files while my data are currently  nested in a single gml ...

Tags: TC-PD, TC-Validation, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Question, TC-Encoding, TC-GML, TC-Statistics, TC-Statistics_Health

Last updated

• Pierre JAMAGNE

Population distribution : how to export large files with HALE? in the group Statistics & Health

Hi, After having transformed my population distribution data (32.000 records) according to statisticaldistribution schema with HALE, the function "export transformed data" is inactive. When I transform a subset of 20.000, then 15.000, then 10.000 records,it remains inactive. The expo...

Tags: TC-PD, TC-Data-transformation, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Question, TC-Closed, TC-HALE, TC-Statistics, TC-Statistics_Health

Last updated

• Stefania MORRONE

From source data to INSPIRE conformant GML datasets provided by means of View and Download services: EEA feasibility study in the group Biodiversity & Area Management

To what extent the most used software tools are able to provide and consume INSPIRE conformant data through View and Download services? The results of an EEA feasibility study have been published on the Eionet. Tests were performed on following data sources: Corine Land Cover Vec...

Tags: inspire conference 2016, CDDA, cross-cluster, TC-Data-transformation, TC-Network-services, TC-WFS, TC-WMS, TC-BR, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Biodiversity_Area_Management

Last updated

• Lars Erik STORGAARD

Reference to requirement 3 in section 5.2 in TG page 2? in the group Statistics & Health

Hi - a short question: On page 2 in the PD TG I reads that "Due to the complexity and large amount of statistics describing population, the requirement 3 stated in 5.2 is to provide total population and population by age groups on municipalities and 1km2 grid level." But I cannot fin...

Tags: TC-PD, TC-Question, TC-Closed, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Statistics_Health, TC-Statistics

Last updated

• Jenny RASSMUS

Environmental Noise Directive in the group Statistics & Health

I would like to hear from other countries how you regard data that member states are required to produce according to the Environmental Noise Directive 2002/49/EC. All of you out there, do you consider that data as falling within the scope of the Inspire HH-theme? We have 2 concerns about...

Tags: TC-HH, TC-Question, TC-On-going, TC-Data-provision-distribution, Noise, TC-Statistics, TC-Statistics_Health

Last updated