European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-Data-provision-distribution"

Tags

• Jorge Rosales

Canary Islands NZ test subset in the group Earth Science

A test subset (El Hierro island) of the spatial dataset referenced in the "Civil Protection Special Plan for Forest Fires in Canary Islands" (view annexes in http://sede.gobcan.es/boc/boc-a-2014-113-2588.pdf) is available in https://goo.gl/Cvh1P2. All comments are welcome. Regar...

Tags: TC-NZ, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Good-practice, TC-Implementation-example, Forest-fires

Last updated

• Dominique LAURENT

GML attributes "owns" in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

It seems that in GML files, when an attribute is voidable in the conceptual UML schema, it creates in the physical GML schema, in addition to the nilReason, an element called "owns" that is a boolean. We don't understand what is the interest of this element and how it should be fill...

Tags: TC-Question, GML, cross-cluster, TC-Encoding, TC-Data-provision-distribution

Last updated

• Bin JIANG

Can you help judge the quality of the automatically generated small-scale maps? in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

Dear colleagues, Apologies for cross-posting! We have developed a fully automatic solution to map generalization. This solution starts from a single largest-scale database (e.g., 1:1K). All subsequent small-scale maps and databases can be 100% automatically derived. This automatic process i...

Tags: map generalization, TC-IKB, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Data-provision-distribution

Last updated

• Giacomo MARTIRANO

Distinct metadata for INSPIRE harmonised datasets? in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

Dear INSPIRE implementers, I'd like to receive confirmation about the correctness of the following practice: after the production of a harmonised dataset starting from a non harmonised source dataset, instead of updating the existing metadata (related to the non harmonised source d...

Tags: cross-cluster, TC-Metadata, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Question

Last updated

• Polacek JIRI

Common ETRS89 coordinates on the state borders in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

I have just added into the reference systems cluster a discussion topic on common ETRS89 coordinates on the state border. I think, that it is a cross-thematic topic which should be mentioned  in connection with Administrative units and Cadastral parcels themes as well.  

Tags: cross-border, cross-cluster, TC-AU, TC-CP, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Question, TC-Interoperability

Last updated

• Anja HOPFSTOCK

Management of persistent identifiers and temporal aspects in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

INSPIRE requires unique and persistent identifiers and recommends to use http URI. In addition, INSPIRE models  deal with temporal aspects in order to enable incremental updates. Data providers meet many difficulties to meet these obligations and recommendations. Feel free to share i...

Tags: cross-cluster, TC-Data-specifications, identifier, temporal aspects, TC-IKB, TC-Good-practice, TC-Data-provision-distribution

Last updated

• Dominique LAURENT

Transformation of TN Road - IGN France in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

Tags: TC-TN, Road, TC-Question, TC-Data-modelling, TC-Data-provision-distribution

Last updated

• Peter JEHLE

Existing LandUse Dataset Example in the group Land Cover & Use

Hi all I'm trying to set up a transformatio form our national LandUse dateset to an INSPIRE GriddedExistingLandUse dataset Are there any dataset for this, that I could use as an example. Data Specs on this topic seems quite demanding Greetings from Liechtensein Peter  

Tags: TC-LU, TC-Raster, TC-Data-transformation, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Question, TC-Implementation-example, TC-Good-practice, TC-WCS

Last updated

• Lena Hallin-Pihlatie

INSPIRE Land Cover and Land Use workshop, Thursday 28 May, 09:00 - 12:30 hrs at the INSPIRE/GWF Conference in the group Land Cover & Use

We would like to welcome you to participate in the INSPIRE ’Land Cover’ workshop at the INSPIRE/Geospatial World Forum Conference on Thursday, 28 May 2015, 9:00 - 12:30 hrs. Session I: Supporting the implementation of the INSPIRE Directive - in the themes Land Cover and Land Use (c...

Tags: workshop, TC-LU, TC-LC, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Scope, TC-Code-list, EAGLE, TC-Eionet, TC-Data-provision-distribution

Last updated

• Lena Hallin-Pihlatie

Examples of INSPIRE view and download services for the INSPIRE Land Cover and Land Use themes in the group Land Cover & Use

Examples of INSPIRE view and download services providing datasets harmonized according to the LC and LU data specifications Please provide more implementation examples through a discussion topic or by contacting the LCLU facilitator and they will be added to this page. We are especially inter...

Tags: TC-WMS, TC-WFS, TC-Download-service, TC-LC, TC-LU, TC-Network-services, TC-Atom-feed, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Implementation-example, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Dedicated-page, TC-Land_Cover_Use

Last updated