European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-Data-provision-distribution"

Tags

• Pawel SOCZEWSKI

Geoserver - problem with geometry in DataType in the group Software & Tools

I've problem with support geometry function in WFS 2.0 when a geometry attribute is defined in DataType class and not directly in featureType class. For example: INSPIRE Address application schema 4.0 where geometry of address type is position:GeographicPosition:geomerty:GM_Point. In ...

Tags: TC-SW_Tools_Services, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Issue, TC-Vector, TC-WFS, Geoserver, PostGIS, MS-SQL, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-RS, CRS, Spatial-filtering

Last updated

• Martin TUCHYNA

InspireID guidance for the INSPIRE priority datasets (and environmental reporting obligations) in the group INSPIRE & Environmental Policy

As we (SK INSPIRE national contact point) were recently contacted by the colleagues responsible for the European environmental legislation reporting obligations with the request for guidance, how to collect InspireID for the particular reporting obligation, we would appreciate any guidance on EC ...

Tags: TC-Env_Policy, PDS, TC-MIG-2016.5, priority datasets, TC-Encoding, TC-eReporting, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-Good-practice

Last updated

• Katharina SCHLEIDT

Ad-hoc Austrian Air-Quality API in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

One of the positive aspects of the current troubled times is the rapid betterment of the air quality in affected regions. As production goes down and home office up, emissions are rapidly falling, leading to better air quality for all. This is of special relevance to the current crisis, as variou...

Tags: TC-Env_Monitoring_Observations, TC-Air, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-SW-Tools, TC-SensorThings

Last updated

• Veronika KUSOVA

Series and dataset linking and INSPIRE Geoportal in the group Software & Tools

Dear all, I would like to rise a question of how to deal with the linking of dataset series and its datasets, especially from harvesting and the INSPIRE Geoportal point of view. My colleague and I have already pointed out this problem during a presentation at the MIG-T meeting i...

Tags: TC-SW_Tools_Services, dataset series, metadata, WFS, TC-Question, TC-Issue, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Metadata

Created

• Lena Hallin-Pihlatie

IACS-INSPIRE discussion paper in the group Land Cover & Use

IACS spatial data sharing. Part 2: Interoperability and data harmonisation. Discussion paper.

Tags: TC-Land_Cover_Use, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Data-specifications, IACS, LPIS

Created

• Katharina SCHLEIDT

AQD Test Collection in the group Environmental Monitoring & Observations

This is the XML file with AQD data that I used while we were finalizing both the INSPIRE EF and AQD Schemas. The contents are a bit random, but it allowed me to assure that the schema files were aligned with what we thought we were thinking (otherwise association attributes would flip their seque...

Tags: TC-Env_Monitoring_Observations, TC-O_M, TC-Ob, TC-Air, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Extension, tc-ef

Created

• Katharina SCHLEIDT

API4INSPIRE Webinar in the group Software & Tools

The API4INSPIRE Project is currently evaluating both the OGC API - Features and OGC SensorThings API Standards for utilization within INSPIRE. In the course of this project, together with our data providers, we are deploying diverse API endpoints in accordance with both of these standards both to...

Tags: TC-SW_Tools_Services, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Observation, TC-SensorThings, tc-ogc

Last updated