European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-MIG-2017.2"

Tags

• Pierre JAMAGNE

Question about encoding option in the elevation theme in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

Hi, I could transform  small bathymetry dataset into an Inspire compliant gml file (xml validated by Hale) but I realize that gml is not convenient for large files as I would have to split the original file into many smaller files. I only worked on mandatory attributes. So I think the ...

Tags: TC-EL, Bathymetry, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Coverage, TC-Raster, TC-TG, TC-Data-specifications, TC-Question, TC-Open, TC-SW-Tools, HALE, TC-Data-transformation, TC-MIG-2017.2, Elevation-grid-coverage, TC-IR

Last updated

• Ben GeoSchnitz

INSPIRE BU2D (3D) as PostGIS Schema in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

Hi INSPIRE Community, I wonder if someone already implemented the INSPIRE BU 2D Schema as PostgresSQL/PostGIS data schema? There is a PGModeler model for e.g. CityGML [1]. Something similar for the INSPIRE BU 2D (or later 3D) model would be helpful. Is someone aware of any PostGIS implem...

Tags: TC-BU, TC-Data-modelling, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-Question

Last updated

• Michael LUTZ

Example data in accordance with OI application schema (for Copernicus guidelines) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

Dear OI experts, we have recently been asked for feedback on a draft technical note on "INSPIRE Metadata Tailoring Guidelines for Copernicus Contributing Missions (CCMs)" currently being developed by ESA. During the discussions, the question arose how to provide the additional met...

Tags: Copernicus, TC-OI, TC-Coverage, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Copernicus, Satellite-imagery, TC-TG, TC-Data-specifications, TC-Metadata, TC-Schema, TC-Question, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Implementation-example, TC-SW-Tools, FME, TC-Closed

Last updated

• Anna BOBER

CityGML & INSPIRE GML for buildings in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

Dear All, I have question/suggestion connected with CityGML & INSPIRE GML: Some countries thinks about 3D city modelling. In Europe there is some examples of using CityGML for 3D city. In the future, maybe CityGML would be good idea for the building extended 3D INSPIRE schema? There is ...

Tags: TC-BU, TC-Encoding, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-Question, CityGml

Last updated

• Anja HOPFSTOCK

Workshop about "Use of INSPIRE Data": Registration is open in the group Topo & Cadastre, Reference Data

EuroGeographics INSPIRE KEN organises a workshop "Use of INSPIRE Data: past experiences and scenarios for the future" on Nov 27-29 2018 in Warsaw, Poland. The registration for the workshop is now open until 31 October 2018, on https://eurogeographics.org/calendar-event/use-of-inspire...

Tags: TC-EuroGeographics, TC-IKB-Learn, TC-Implementation-example, TC-Use-example, cross-cluster, TC-MIG-2017.2

Created

• Stefania MORRONE

Outcomes of Action 2017.2 on Alternative encodings for INSPIRE data: call for feedback in the group INSPIRE & Environmental Policy

On May 7th, 2019 a public webinar presented the outcomes of the Action 2017.2 on Alternative encodings for INSPIRE data  that will be proposed for endorsement by the MIG as INSPIRE good practice documents. The work of the Action covered the creation of generic enc...

Tags: TC-Env_Policy, TC-MIG, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-Data-specifications, TC-implementation, TC-Good-practice, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-AD, TC-EF, TC-Webinar

Created

• Stefania MORRONE

"Improved Client support for INSPIRE data" in the group INSPIRE & Environmental Policy

Presentation held at the FOSS4G 2019 event in Bucharest

Tags: TC-Env_Policy, TC-MIG-2017.3, TC-MIG-2017.2

Created

• Stefania MORRONE

Activities for Improved Client Support for INSPIRE data presented at the FOSS4G 2019 in the group INSPIRE & Environmental Policy

The number of geospatial datasets available through INSPIRE Spatial Data Infrastructures is rapidly increasing and this goes hand in hand with the request for more user-friendly and ready-to-use solutions for efficient consumption of the INSPIRE data. Aiming to keep up with the coming demands and...

Tags: TC-Env_Policy, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-MIG-2017.3

Created