European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-MIG-2017.4"

Pages

• Stefania MORRONE

Orientation of polygons counter-clockwise in the group Biodiversity & Area Management

GML encoding asks for orientation of the surface boundary to be consistent with the upward normal i.e. exterior boundary counter-clockwise and interior boundaries clo...

Tags: cross-cluster, TC-Encoding, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Validation, TC-Data-harmonisation, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Dedicated-page

Last updated

+5 more Discussion topics

Discussion topics

• Jordi ESCRIU

INSPIRE GitHub repositories in the group Software & Tools

INSPIRE GitHub repositories This special page provides access to relevant GitHub repositories managed by the Joint Research Centre for the purpose of supporting the i...

Tags: TC-SW_Tools_Services, INSPIRE_GitHub, TC-MIG-2017.2, TC-MIG-2017.3, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Validation, ETF-Validator, TC-Registry, re3gistry

Last updated

• Jordi ESCRIU

Action 2017.4 on validation and conformity testing in the group Software & Tools

Action 2017.4 on validation and conformity testing Summary & Scope  This INSPIRE MIG action is aimed to satisfy the great need of tools for validation of IN...

Tags: TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Validation, TC-ATS, TC-ETS, Validator, Validation-rules

Last updated

• Jordi ESCRIU

CRS in Atlantic Islands ( eg Azores and Madeira) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

Dear Cluster members, I proceed to copy here (in the Coordinate Reference Systems subgroup) the following question / discussion initiated by Artur Seara on the general group of the cluster (from here). It is purely related to Coordinate Reference Systems. [From Artur Seara]: I check...

Tags: ITRS, ITRF, TC-RS, Overseas-territories, TC-Validation, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Issue, TC-Closed

Last updated

• Artur SEARA

CRS in Atlantic Islands ( eg Azores and Madeira) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

I checked the validation reports on geographic data sets from Madeira and Azores Islands and there is always a lack of conformity in the reference system. The one we use in Portugal for our islands is ITRF93, EPSG codes 5014, 5015 e 5016. INSPIRE IR on CRS say " ...or the datum of the Intern...

Tags: ITRS, ITRF, TC-RS, Overseas-territories, TC-Validation, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-Question, TC-Open, TC-MIG-2017.4

Last updated