European Commission logo
INSPIRE Community Forum

Results for "TC-MIG-2017.4"

Tags

• Jordi ESCRIU

CRS in Atlantic Islands ( eg Azores and Madeira) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

Dear Cluster members, I proceed to copy here (in the Coordinate Reference Systems subgroup) the following question / discussion initiated by Artur Seara on the general group of the cluster (from here). It is purely related to Coordinate Reference Systems. [From Artur Seara]: I check...

Tags: ITRS, ITRF, TC-RS, Overseas-territories, TC-Validation, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Issue, TC-Closed

Last updated

• Artur SEARA

CRS in Atlantic Islands ( eg Azores and Madeira) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

I checked the validation reports on geographic data sets from Madeira and Azores Islands and there is always a lack of conformity in the reference system. The one we use in Portugal for our islands is ITRF93, EPSG codes 5014, 5015 e 5016. INSPIRE IR on CRS say " ...or the datum of the Intern...

Tags: ITRS, ITRF, TC-RS, Overseas-territories, TC-Validation, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-Question, TC-Open, TC-MIG-2017.4

Last updated

• Jordi ESCRIU

Existing validation rules for INSPIRE data sets (EL & OI + other themes) in the group Elevation, Ortho & Grids

Have you or your organization been involved in the validation of EL & OI data sets transformed to the INSPIRE schemas? Please, share your experience and provide examples of existing Schematron validation rules, or other type of rules, in this context. Schematron is a rule-based validati...

Tags: cross-cluster, TC-EL, TC-OI, TC-Validation, Conformity, Validation-rules, Schematron, TC-Schema, TC-Question, TC-Open, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Data-quality, GML, TC-Data-interoperability, TC-Data-provision-distribution, TC-Data-and-service-sharing

Last updated

• Ilkka RINNE

FYI: interpreted coordinate order flipped in GML files with URI format srsName in the group Biodiversity & Area Management

Hi, This is not specific to the Biodiversity and Management Area Cluster, but it seems I have to choose one the themes to post: I found out that when using the INSPIRE-compliant URI-format coordinate reference system names (like "http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/...

Tags: cross-cluster, GDAL, QGIS, TC-SW-Tools, Deegree, TC-Validation, TC-Bug, TC-MIG-2017.3, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Closed, TC-Biodiversity_Area_Management

Last updated

• Stefania MORRONE

Orientation of polygons counter-clockwise in the group Biodiversity & Area Management

GML encoding asks for orientation of the surface boundary to be consistent with the upward normal i.e. exterior boundary counter-clockwise and interior boundaries clockwise. This because GML 3.2.1 standard directly refers the ISO 19107  in which we read ( ISO 19107:2003, cl...

Tags: cross-cluster, TC-Encoding, TC-Encoding-rule, TC-Validation, TC-Data-harmonisation, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-SW-Tools, TC-Dedicated-page

Last updated

• Iurie MAXIM

INSPIRE ETF validator is testing WFS-T conformance class instead of WFS Basic in the group Biodiversity & Area Management

According to Requirement 62 of the Technical Guidance for the implementation of INSPIRE Download Services (http://inspire.ec.europa.eu/documents/technical-guidance-implementation-inspire-download-services) implementations of Direct Access Download Services shall conform to ISO 19142 Conforma...

Tags: TC-WFS, TC-Validation, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Network-services, cross-cluster, TC-Biodiversity_Area_Management, ETF-Validator

Last updated

• Paul van Genuchten

What is meant with "language-neutral-value" (TG metadata 2.0) in the group Software & Tools

In TG metadata 2.0 page  TG Req 3.4 TG metadata 2.0 page 62 talks about a language neutral keyword: TG Requirement 3.4: metadata/2.0/req/sds/sds-category  At least one Spatial Data Service category or subcategory for the described service shall be given using the languag...

Tags: TC-SW_Tools_Services, SDS-category, TC-MIG-2017.4, TC-Metadata, TC-TG, SDS-Metadata, TC-Open, TC-Validation, Validator

Last updated