Each year a European INSPIRE conference is held to provides a forum for stakeholders from government, academia and industry to hear about and discuss the latest developments of the INSPIRE Directive.
This conference provides an excellent opportunity to present Europe's INSPIRE Directive to the community and hear about the developments in National SDIs. The conferences are organised through a series of plenary sessions addressing common policy issues, and parallel sessions and workshops focusing in particular on applications and implementations of SDIs, research issues and new and evolving technologies and applications.
- 2020 13th INSPIRE Conference, Dubrovnik
- 2018 12th INSPIRE Conference, Antwerp
- 2017 11th INSPIRE Conference, France - Germany
- 2016 10th INSPIRE Conference, Barcelona, Spain (link is external)
- 2015 9th INSPIRE-GWF Conference, Lisbon, Portugal (link is external)
- 2014 8th INSPIRE Conference, Aalborg, Denmark (link is external)
- 2013 7th INSPIRE Conference, Florence, Italy (link is external)
- 2012 6th INSPIRE Conference, Istanbul, Turkey (link is external)
- 2011 5th INSPIRE Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland (link is external)
- 2010 4th INSPIRE Conference, Krakow. (link is external)
- 2009 3rd INSPIRE Conference, Rotterdam. (link is external)